Accreditations and Honors
Arizona Center for Cancer Care is proud to be certified by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) Certification Program (QCP™), which recognizes medical oncology and hematology/oncology practices that are committed to delivering the highest quality of cancer care. QCP evaluates an individual practice’s performance in areas that affect patient care and safety.
In 2017, all of our clinics achieved licensure with the Arizona Department of Health as Outpatient Treatment Centers.
Our laboratories are certified by COLA, which is the premier clinical laboratory education, consultation, and accreditation organization in the United States, and certified by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), which regulates all laboratory testing (except research) performed on humans in the United States through the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
We are also accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), the leading organization of board-certified pathologists, serving patients, pathologists, and the public by fostering and advocating excellence in the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine worldwide.
In recent years, our partner offices have been honored by Az Business Magazine as among the Most Admired Companies in Arizona, Ranking Arizona Magazine as among the Finest Health Care Facilities in Arizona and by Phoenix Magazine’s Annual Top Docs Issue. Arizona Center for Cancer Care’s award-winning specialists and researchers are among the most notable names in Arizona medicine and beyond. Please use the “Find a Doctor” link to learn about each individual physician’s honors and awards.
Just a sampling of honors earned by our physicians includes:
- America’s Top Oncologists – Consumer Research Council of America
- Best Doctors in America – Best Doctors, Inc.
- Pathology Honor Society Award – American Society of Clinical Pathology
- Health Care Hero Award – Phoenix Business Journal
- Excellence in Patient Education – National Cancer Institute
- Health Care Leadership Award – AZ Business Magazine
- Excellence in Pharmacy Award – Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Most Influential Arizonans Under 40 – Phoenix Business Journal
- Clinical Oncology Career Development Award – Arizona Cancer Center
- Most Influential Women in Arizona Business – AZ Business Magazine
- Who’s Who in America – International Who’s Who
- Most Dynamic Women in Arizona – Phoenix Business Journal
- Outstanding Efforts in Urology Award – University of Pennsylvania
- Service of Excellence Award – University of Washington Medical Center
- Resident Achievement Award – Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- National Resident Representative – American Brachytherapy Society
- Most Intriguing Women in Arizona History, Medicine Category – Arizona Historical Society
- Gold Doc Award – Arnold P. Golf Foundation
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year – Carilion Clinic Family Medicine Residency
- Best Bedside Manner – Healthy Living Lifestyles