- Language(s): English
- College: University of Michigan
- Medical School: University of Michigan
- Internship: William Beaumont Hospital
- Residency: Department of Cellular and Radiation Oncology, University of Chicago
- Fellowship: Department of Immunology, University of Chicago
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
Dr. Farley E. Yang specializes in radiation oncology, and was one of the first radiation oncologists in Arizona to use Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), which is a more precise way of shaping the beams of radiation to conform to the target disease, in the treatment of head and neck cancers with great success.
Dr. Yang joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2012. He received his Bachelor of Science degree and Medical degree, respectively, from the University of Michigan, where he developed his interest in cancer biology and patient care.