NEW PATIENT SCHEDULING: 855-485-4673
- Language(s): English
- College: University of Nebraska
- Medical School: University of Nebraska
- Internship: University of Nebraska
- Residency: University of Nebraska and Michigan State University
- Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Specializing in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine, Dr. Donovan joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2013, when his team at Scottsdale Cancer Center partnered with the practice. He earned his bachelor of science degree from the University of Nebraska and completed medical school and a residency in internal medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Michigan State University, and a fellowship at the University of California San Francisco in medical oncology and hematology.
Dr. Donovan is certified by the American Board of Medical Oncology and American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine, American Society of Clinical Oncology and Arizona Clinical Oncology Society, where he currently President. Dr. Donovan has special interests in breast cancer, lymphomas, and melanoma.