- Language(s): English
- College: Swarthmore College
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati
- Internship: Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
- Residency: University of Cincinnati
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology; American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
Dr. Robert R Kuske is a radiation oncologist, who has sub-specialized in the treatment of breast cancer.
Dr. Kuske moved to the valley from Wisconsin in 2003. He co-founded Arizona Breast Cancer Specialists in 2008 as the first ever radiation oncology facility in the world focused solely on breast cancer treatment with radiation. In 2012 Dr. Kuske and Arizona Breast Cancer Specialists partnered with Arizona Center for Cancer Care to extend this expertise throughout the valley.