- Language: English
- College: The College of William and Mary
- Master of Science. Anatomy: Virginia Commonwealth University; Medical College of Virginia
- Medical School: Virginia Commonwealth University; Medical College of Virginia
- Internship: Virginia Commonwealth University: Medical College of Virginia Hospitals
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University; Medical College of Virginia
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robin Obenchain specializes in Hematology and Medical Oncology. She believes in a holistic approach to cancer care integrating both the art and science of medicine uniquely based on an individualized care of each patient and family.
Dr. Obenchain joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2016 and has been practicing in the Phoenix area for the past ten years. She received her undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from The College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. She earned a Master of Science degree in Anatomy and her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Obenchain completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals where she also served as chief resident. She completed her fellowship at Vanderbilt University Medical Center Division of Hematology and Oncology.
Dr. Obenchain has been published in Oncology Publishing Group: Colorectal Cancer in the Elderly Patient: Assessment and Treatment. She has received multiple awards including Association of Pathology Chairs Honor Society, the Higgins Award for outstanding Senior Resident and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
She has been named Top Doctor twice in the Phoenix Business Journal and is currently a member of the American College of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Virginia G Piper Cancer Care Network
1110 S. Dobson Rd. # 1
Chandler, AZ 85286
Direct Clinic Line: 623-238-7540