Arizona Center for Cancer Care
As an innovator in healthcare AZCCC is introducing telemedicine for our patients. Telemedicine seeks to improve a patient’s health by permitting two-way, real time interactive communication between the patient, and the physician or practitioner.
AZCCC’s HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform will help flatten the curve of COVID-19, keeping patients, providers and their teams safe.
How to Start a Telemedicine Session
- Call your physician’s office and schedule a Telemedicine appointment.
- Find a quiet, private space
- If your Laptop/Desktop computer has a webcam use it, if not use your smart phone
- At the time of your appointment, click on you Doctor’s name in the list on this page*
- Enter your Name
- Wait for your Doctor to join the Telemedicine session
- If you are in the “Virtual Computer Waiting Room“ for more than 15 minutes and no one connects please disconnect the session and call the office
* The Telemedicine platform is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge to view a session. The doctors list will appear once you make your appointment and click on the button on the right hand side of this page.
Simple and Convenient to Use
See your doctor from anywhere, just click their personal room link to join them for a video call. No need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.