Arizona Center for Cancer Care has brought together the top specialists in cancer treatment, technology and research in order to provide the most cutting-edge, patient-focused service in the state – and beyond.
Abhishek Patel, MDMedical Oncology / Hematology
- Languages: English and Gujarati
- College: University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Medical School: American University of Antigua
- Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Fellowship: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport. Feist-Weiller Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Abhishek Patel joined AZCCC in 2017. His clinical training includes treatment of benign and malignant hematological conditions as well as solid tumors. He has a special interest in lung and gastrointestinal malignancies. He is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology and American Society of Hematology. His approach to care is primarily built around his patient’s goals while still incorporating data and outcomes of clinical trials to guide treatment plans. He is a strong advocate for patients and overall preserving their quality of life.
Dr. Patel enjoys playing golf and following professional sports during his free time. He is an avid Chicago sports fan and loves anything and everything related to his beloved Bears, Cubs, Bulls, and Blackhawks.
Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network 19646 N. 27th Ave. Phoenix AZ 85027
Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network 3648 Anthem Way Anthem AZ 85086