Arizona Center for Cancer Care has brought together the top specialists in cancer treatment, technology and research in order to provide the most cutting-edge, patient-focused service in the state – and beyond.
Dr Jonathan Agins, MDUrology
- Language(s): English
- College: University at Albany, State University of New York
- Medical School: State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Internship: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Residency: State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Board Certification: American Board of Urology
Dr. Jonathan W. Agins specializes in urology, and his expertise in overactive bladder and incontinence has been nationally recognized. He is a much sought-after trainer for Medtronic’s
Interstim device, the only such trainer in Arizona.
He is also a cofounder of Erectile Dysfunction Specialists of Arizona, a Center of Excellence for men’s health and penile implant surgery.
He joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2010 when his team at Valley Urology Associates, entered into partnership with them. Dr. Agins completed his training in Urology at SUNY
Brooklyn and at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, receiving an education by the world’s foremost scholars in all aspects of urology.
Currently, he serves as the Member at Large of the Medical Executive Committee of Arrowhead Hospital and a consultant for the Arizona Medical Board. Dr. Agins is Board Certified by The American Board of Urology.
18699 N. 67th Ave. #230 Glendale AZ 85308