Marianne Mildenberger, MDRadiation Oncology
- Language(s): English
- College: University of Victoria
- Medical School: University of British Columbia
- Internship: Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Residency: Cancer Control Agency of British Columbia
- Fellowship: Washington University and Cancer Control Agency of British Columbia
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
Dr. Marianne Mildenberger specializes in radiation oncology.
She joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2012. Originally from Canada, Dr. Mildenberger earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Victoria in British Columbia. She attended medical school at the University of British Columbia and completed her internship in internal medical at the Metropolitan Hospital Center in New York, before returning to Canada to complete her residency at the Cancer Control Agency of British Columbia. Dr. Mildenberger also completed two fellowships – one with Washington University and one with the Cancer Control Agency.
Dr. Mildenberger is a member of the American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology, American Brachytherapy Society, American College of Radiology, British Columbian Association of Radiation Oncology, Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology, among others.
14674 W. Mountain View Road #104 Surprise AZ 85374
14155 N. 83rd Avenue #127 Peoria AZ 85381