Biren Patel, MD
- College: University of California, Irvine
- Medical School: University of California, Irvine
- Internship: University of California, San Diego Medical Center
- Residency: University of California, San Diego Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Board of Urology
Dr. Biren G. Patel specializes in urology. He joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2011 when his team at Northwest Urology Associates, entered into partnership with them. Dr. Patel earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences as well as his medical degree from the University of California, Irvine, where he was a Regent Scholar. He completed his internship and a residency in both general surgery and urology at the University of California, San Diego Medical Center, where he also won a teaching award from the School of Medicine.
He has been published in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Journal of Urology, Journal of Surgical Urology and several others. Dr. Patel is certified by and a Diplomate of The American Board of Urology.