Ganesh Sivarajan, M.D.
- Education: Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Internship: New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, General Surgery Internship
- Residency: New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY
- Urology Residency: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ,
- Fellowship: in Laparoscopy, Robotic Oncology and Minimally Invasive Urology 2015-2016
Dr. Sivarajan completed his General Urology residency training at prestigious New York University Langone Medical Center in New York City. He went on to pursue additional specialty fellowship training at the nationally renowned Hackensack Unversity Medical Center where he specialized in Laparoscopy, Robotic Oncology and Minimally Invasive Urology.
Dr. Sivarajan practices the full spectrum of Adult Urology, however, he has specialized training in Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery for the treatment of cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, adrenal gland, ureter and renal pelvis as well as reconstructive urologic surgery. He is also an expert in minimally invasive and laser surgery for the management of kidney stones and BPH (benign prostate enlargement).