Paul Bombino, MD
- College: Washington State University
- Medical School: The Chicago Medical School
- Internship: University of New Mexico Hospital
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital
- Fellowship: University of New Mexico Hospital
- Board Certification: American Board of Urology
Dr. Paul Bombino specializes in urology. He joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in 2011 when his team at Sun Valley Urology partnered with the practice.
Dr. Bombino earned his Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from Washington State University. He completed medical school at The Chicago Medical School and his internship as well as a residency in both general surgery and urology at the University of New Mexico Hospital. He has been honored with the Bristol Outstanding Achievement Award as well as the Mylan Pharmaceutical’s Excellence in Pharmacy.
Dr. Bombino has been a member of American Medical Student Association and American Urologic Association. He is certified by the American Board of Urology.