NEW PATIENT SCHEDULING: 855-485-4673
- Language(s): English and Korean
- College: Case Western Reserve University
- Medical School: Wright State University School of Medicine
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Arizona Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dr. James Choi specializes in hematology, medical oncology and internal medicine.
Dr. Choi joined Arizona Center for Cancer Care in October 2008. He received his Bachelor degree in Biochemistry at Case Western Reserve University. He completed medical school at Wright State University School of Medicine, his medical residency at Loyola University Medical Center and fellowship at the University of Arizona Medical Center where he was the chief fellow.